I Get Things Done!
Although I am newer to the business side of real estate, houses have been of high interest to me for my entire life. A favorite past-time of mine is to walk my dog and study my neighborhood's homes. So, even when I'm not working- I'm still working! My job is to know the current real estate market and there's no better way to do that than by actually knowing what is going on in the neighborhood.
I became a homeowner myself at the age of 25. My biggest regret is not using a Realtor! Please take the knowledge I have acquired and let me assist you in making the best real estate decision for you and your life.
- University of Pittsburgh, English Writing
- University of Pittsburgh, Children's Literature Certificate
- Community College of Allegheny County, Associate of Science in Business Management
- Community College of Allegheny County in Accounting Specialist
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- NAR's Green Designation
- At Home with Diversity